Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa STKIP PGRI Sumbar

Nama / NPM Sysca Asriwani / 15090107
Program Studi Pendidikan Ekonomi
Pembimbing I Mareta Kemala Sari
Pembimbing II Putri Meliza Sari
Tahun 2019

Abstrak :

This research aims to know the influence of product attributes, variety seeking, Product availability, and Consumer satisfaction on brand switching(case study on the user's community the product package of the Internet of Simpati Prime card to XL in the1city of Padang). The1results of data analysis show that (1) the product attribute in partial effect is significant to brand switching because tcount (3.298) > ttable (1.66105); (2) Variety seeking partial effect is not significant to the brand Switching due to tcount (0.791) > ttable (1.66105); (3) Product availability in partial effect is not significant to brand switching due to tcount (1.303) < ttable  (1.66105); (4) Customer satisfaction in partial effect is not significant to brand switching due to tcount (-0.652) < ttable (1.66105); (5) Product Attributes, Variety Seeking, Product Availability, And Consumer Satisfaction Instantly together influence the Brand Switching (case study on the user's community the product package of the Internet of Simpati Prime card to XL in the city of Padang) because Fcount ( 26.766) > of Ftable (2.70). The size of contribution variable product atributtes, variety seeking,  product availability, and consumer satisfaction jointly influence the brand switching (case study on the user's community the product package of the Internet of Simpati Prime card to XL in the city of Padang) is 53% and the remaining 47% is influenced by other factors not included in the study. 

Keyword :

Brand Switching, Product Attributes, Variety Seeking, Product Availability and Consumer Satisfaction

Login terlebih dahulu.