Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa STKIP PGRI Sumbar

Nama / NPM Popi Anda Resta / 15060044
Program Studi Bimbingan dan Konseling
Pembimbing I Weni Yulastri
Pembimbing II Wira Solina
Tahun 2019

Abstrak :

        This research was inspired by students’ low learning motivation and the lack of reward and punishment given by the teachers. This study aims to describe 1) Giving rewards to students, 2) Giving punishment to students, 3) Learning motivation of students, 4) The effect of giving rewards and punishment to students' learning motivation. This research usedquantitative descriptive method. The population of he study were 229 students and the sample of the study were 70 students. The sampling technique wasproportional random sampling and the research instrument was questionnaires. The techniques of data analysis used were interval scores and multiple linear regression with the help of SPSS 22. The results of the study are: 1) The giving of rewards to students is in the high category. 2) The giving of punishment to students is in the high category. 3) the students’ learning motivation is in the high category. 4) There is a significant effect between rewards and punishment on learning motivation that is equal to 11.3% while the remaining 88.7% is determined by other variables.

Keyword :

Reward, Punishment, Motivasi Belajar

Login terlebih dahulu.