Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa STKIP PGRI Sumbar

Nama / NPM Sisca Ayu Rahmawati / 14100055
Program Studi Pendidikan Informatika
Pembimbing I Heri Mulyono
Pembimbing II Ellbert Hutabri
Tahun 2019

Abstrak :

      Learning motivation has an important role in supporting the success of the learning process, based on that, this study aims to determine the influence of student perception on teachers teaching skills and computer laboratory facilities toward learning motivation of class X Student in SMK N 6 Padang The type of this research was quantitative by using descriptive and associative methods. This research was conducted at SMK N 6 in Second Semester Academic Year 2018/2019. The population in this study were all students of class X of SMK N 6 Padang as many as 480 students. The number of samples in this study were 83 students with the sampling technique used was proportional simple random sampling. The data analysis technique used was multiple linear regression, determination coefficient (R2), t test and F test. Based on the results of the reseacrh, it was known that the students' perceptions of the skills of teaching teachers and labor facilities have a positive and significant influence on learning motivation of class X students at SMK N 6 Padang, namely 0.483 (48.3%) and 0.494 (49.4%). Simultaneously it was known that students' perceptions of teacher teaching skills and computer laboratory facilities have a significant influence on learning motivation of class X students at SMK N 6 Padang, with the determination coefficient value of 71.5% and the remaining 28.5% explained by other factors that are not examined in this study

Keyword :

Student's Perceptions, Teacher Teaching Skills, Computer Laboratory Facilities, Learning Motivation

Login terlebih dahulu.